Monday, March 5, 2012

A4 - I love this car

Ok, I'll start with the truth. Audi A4 is not that cheap, but compared to my wife's SEAT EXEO (small engine, 2lT, 211KW) Audi seems like the dragon from the story. I have this car for some time and let me tell you this, I'm into it! It's fast - 244 km / h , get 100 km in 7.1s.
Audi A4 - The King of The Road
Last year I went to a showroom and saw amazing cars like Ferrari, Porsche, Mercedes, BMW, Honda, Hyubdai, Opel, Ford but nothing was like my own car Audi A4 - my own Black Beauty.

With this in mind, I welcome you to my Audi A4 HowTo blog. Some of the posts have roots in the troubles I faced with my Audi cars over the years, and some are just things that did not occur to me yet (but maybe you have that trouble with your A4). Best of luck! PS. For fanatics, you can check these Audi R8 V10 Plus pics

No comments:

Post a Comment